Things here at the Hale-Becker household have been a little jangly, baby-wise, no sleeping-wise, and holding each other and crying-wise, so I am pretty much not doing much posting these days, right? But the baby is still cute--check out his X-Mas gear, from relatives in Maine: Osh, Kosh, B'Jolly! (Additional "B'Jolly" coverage on The Trife, post name, XMAS: HOMENUTWISE...) And in terms of my Christmas activities, I waited for my brother to post on his blog, and so now you can go there if you are so inclined. Lazy. That's what I am.
Thursday, December 28, 2006
Blowin' It, Again, This Time Christmas-Post-Wise
Things here at the Hale-Becker household have been a little jangly, baby-wise, no sleeping-wise, and holding each other and crying-wise, so I am pretty much not doing much posting these days, right? But the baby is still cute--check out his X-Mas gear, from relatives in Maine: Osh, Kosh, B'Jolly! (Additional "B'Jolly" coverage on The Trife, post name, XMAS: HOMENUTWISE...) And in terms of my Christmas activities, I waited for my brother to post on his blog, and so now you can go there if you are so inclined. Lazy. That's what I am.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment