I bought this scooter for $500 off Craigslist--it's hailarious--it looks just like my old, crappy car (also $500). It's "The Legend (name of my old crappy car)" of scooters. Apparently, though, there is a significant fan base for this particular type of scooter--the Yamaha Riva. Check out this guy's fansite. I wanna ride with him!!! Anyhoo, now I scoot to school to avoid the parking nightmare that is San Francisco. I feel that I am ruling. I am considering flame decals to emphasize the bad-assedness of my Riva 125!
Saturday, April 21, 2007
Zoom-ah-zoom-ah-zoom-ah-zoom!
Check me! 
I bought this scooter for $500 off Craigslist--it's hailarious--it looks just like my old, crappy car (also $500). It's "The Legend (name of my old crappy car)" of scooters. Apparently, though, there is a significant fan base for this particular type of scooter--the Yamaha Riva. Check out this guy's fansite. I wanna ride with him!!! Anyhoo, now I scoot to school to avoid the parking nightmare that is San Francisco. I feel that I am ruling. I am considering flame decals to emphasize the bad-assedness of my Riva 125!
I bought this scooter for $500 off Craigslist--it's hailarious--it looks just like my old, crappy car (also $500). It's "The Legend (name of my old crappy car)" of scooters. Apparently, though, there is a significant fan base for this particular type of scooter--the Yamaha Riva. Check out this guy's fansite. I wanna ride with him!!! Anyhoo, now I scoot to school to avoid the parking nightmare that is San Francisco. I feel that I am ruling. I am considering flame decals to emphasize the bad-assedness of my Riva 125!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think you need the bumper sticker from your car transplanted onto the scooter.
Sorry I missed the East Coast 2007 tour!
I Heart Wood!
Post a Comment