We celebrated Father's Day by me yelling at Evan in the morning because he wasn't stoked enough about the coffee and bagel I brought him in bed. I guess I blew it, Father's Day-wise, by doing the yelling. But then we went out to do some "boheming" (that means hanging out at a sidewalk cafe and drinking coffee, maybe getting some snacks, in case you didn't know) at the St. Francis, which we love, and then later I gave Evan some special CDs and EC wore his best bib. So I guess it all turned out OK.
Friday, June 22, 2007
Father's Day
We celebrated Father's Day by me yelling at Evan in the morning because he wasn't stoked enough about the coffee and bagel I brought him in bed. I guess I blew it, Father's Day-wise, by doing the yelling. But then we went out to do some "boheming" (that means hanging out at a sidewalk cafe and drinking coffee, maybe getting some snacks, in case you didn't know) at the St. Francis, which we love, and then later I gave Evan some special CDs and EC wore his best bib. So I guess it all turned out OK.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so happy the St. Francis is still around - I had heard rumors to the contrary. It's such a great place and I think that alone would be a fine father's day
Post a Comment