I gathered with all my siblings from my father's side in Rhode Island last week. It was perfect beach weather, let me tell ya. For those of you who know me, you understand exactly how much that matters. EC was semi-unimpressed with the whole "swimming" experience. I have movies to prove it, but that'll be later. Until then, here's a few stills to "tide" ya over!
Wednesday, August 01, 2007
EC's First Seashore Experience!
I gathered with all my siblings from my father's side in Rhode Island last week. It was perfect beach weather, let me tell ya. For those of you who know me, you understand exactly how much that matters. EC was semi-unimpressed with the whole "swimming" experience. I have movies to prove it, but that'll be later. Until then, here's a few stills to "tide" ya over!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Whoa! He is SUPER cute! Where'd you get that hat?
the blue one (which has been deemed "forbidden" by EC's Daddy) is a world-famous "Flap Happy" hat: http://www.comfykid.com/cgi-bin/ck-shop.cgi?func=show_style&style_code=FHFLOPKH
The red one, his old man hat, is from H&M.
Post a Comment