Monday, January 21, 2008

Walking Evidence

Well, folks, I have once again put my highly developed video editing skills to work so that you all can be up to date on all the super developments here at the HB household. Once I uploaded my little movie, it turned kinda fuzzy, though, so sorry about that. For those of you who may be slightly technologically challenged, just click on the triangle and ENJOY!

4 comments:

Jen Brooks said...

I LOVE THAT VIDEO!!! It's hlarious that by the end, he's walking with attitude AND holding something. Showoff!

Anonymous said...

THAT IS THE CUTEST WALKINGEST BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i too love that by the end it's like "what?? I'm just walking" suuuper cute! just wait you guys, it's all different now with a walker. enjoy that little guy.
xo michel

Anonymous said...

that video made me feel like a slacker mom. not only is it a video, but it has a soundtrack and words and crap. but, wait a minute, also EC is the cutest walking boy i ever saw.

Jen Brooks said...

Oh SARAH!! Yeah, he's a cute walker and all, but what's he doing now?? I'm DYIN' ovah heah!