
So Kali started a blog, Brooklyn Baby, and I wanted to give her some props, it's about her baby, so if you think babies are not that exciting, you might skip it. This is her baby, Mahalia, dressed as a peanut, and her cat, who is named Peanut. She sometimes calls her baby "Fatty," and I think I am maybe copying her when I refer to Everett as "Little Fat Man," but he is getting so chubby! Did I tell you we went to the doctor and he gained a pound and a half?! Chubster. I was watching the TV program about the crochety, pill-popping, yet brilliant, diagnostician/doctor, House M.D., and there was this enormously fat character, and he looked just like my baby, I swear!
Anyway, I want all my pals to have blogs, so start one, or if you already have one, email me the link and I'll link you up here, yo!
No comments:
Post a Comment