


So as many of you know, I have a lot of sisters (four) and so they like to come visit and see the baby, you know. This is my little sister, Julia, and I think she's just about the cutest thing ever. I call her a "teen," even though she's twenty-two, and a college graduate, to boot, but it sounds cuter to say "what's going on with the teens?" Julia made it very clear every time I took her picture that she would like me to take a "better picture than the last time" she was on the blog--I think that's what she's saying in the first picture. She's so darn cute, I don't think it's possible to snap a bad pix, but still, I'm quaking in my slippers that she might get mad.
3 comments:
A friend of mine in New York wants to know if your sister is single.
Dan, you have been warned about hitting on my sister, even through a "friend." Not. Cool.
Not me! I have a gf. I guess my friend James Van Der Beek though will never get to meet yr sister.
Post a Comment