Yes, we are using our son to pimp merch on the web. You heard it here first. Be the first one on your block to have the new Epicly Trife tee--now that the gift market is totally oversaturated with birds, I heard the squirrel is the new animal.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
What the heck is Epickly Trife. Like a band or somethign?
Dan, where hace you been? Epiclytrife is a lifestyle! It's a community! It's Evan's and his pals' blog about their kill skateboarding lives. And they offer occasional coverage of my son! Click on and order a t-shirt!
Sally is my alternate personality, for when I have too much to drink, or when I am commenting on my own blog. About david "dan" "havoc" beckham, I've already said too much.
This blog is for people who care about Evan, Sarah, Everett Cash and Frankie Joop, and need details about our mundane activities! Let's face it, it's mostly for our parents! If you are not interested in us (ie, if you are not one of our parents, or at the very least, siblings), this blog may be boring for you! But you are still welcome!
4 comments:
What the heck is Epickly Trife. Like a band or somethign?
Dan, where hace you been? Epiclytrife is a lifestyle! It's a community! It's Evan's and his pals' blog about their kill skateboarding lives. And they offer occasional coverage of my son! Click on and order a t-shirt!
By Dan did you mean David and by Sally did you mean Sarah???
Sally is my alternate personality, for when I have too much to drink, or when I am commenting on my own blog. About david "dan" "havoc" beckham, I've already said too much.
Post a Comment