Saturday, May 12, 2007

Doug


This is Doug. (Evan names all the toys: Mikey Monkey, Wilhelm Worm, Perry Parrot, Kevin the Elephant, but Doug came with his own name tag. OK, Douglas is the name of the toy company, but I thought Doug the Lamb was funny.) He is EC's mostly companion. He was a gift from my pal, Kristine Smith, who is basically awesome. EC really took to Doug right away, and he needs to cuddle with him for sleeping purposes. And also I might have rubbed Doug under my arms a little, so that he would smell like me, which is what they tell you to do with your child's Transitional Object. And then I got a little panicky that maybe we might lose Doug, and that could be a trauma Down the Road, so now we have three Dougs. Phew! Potential Crisis Averted! If you are looking for a good baby gift, I really recommend purchasing a Doug or three.

No comments: