Tuesday, May 01, 2007

When We Miss the Baby


Sometimes, when he's been asleep for about three or four hours, I suddenly Miss The Baby. And so this is my Transitional Object. Our freind Maggie gave it to us, she threw our Epic Baby Shower. She's always coming over with awesome stuffs.

You have to imagine it's like three inches tall. Sometimes we anthropomorphisize it and pretend it's doing little kicks and stuff, just like the baby would be doing if he were awake. It's really Everett's toy, but I get the most use out of it. It's from this really awesome company called Haba, it's German (because they are such a playful people?). They have funny names like Knuddelinchen Maus. Looking at their toys online is sort of the eqivalent of looking at porn for me. I so love their Hot Cross Buns.

1 comment:

Ms. Reams said...

I Miss the Baby!