Sunday, September 16, 2007

EC is About to be One Year Old!

Yup, October 10th will mark one year with the critter! Some grandparent types have been asking if Everett is wishing for something special for his birthday. Well, truth be told, he is. He told me that he LOVES Oompa Toys, he thinks their attention to detail and European craftsmanship is really swell, and then he told me that he created his very own wish list for his birthday! Isn't he a genius!?
If you are the type that likes to shop online, and the type that likes to buy presents for Everett (so really, I'm just reaching out to the immediate family, here, and compulsive shoppers) you can just click here on these blue words, and in the box that says: "enter first or last name," type in my name. (Everett asked me to tell you that he had to use my name because his credit is shot.) Then go to wish list: "Everett's First Birthday!"

I know I will catch shit for this move, but it's what Everett wanted, and I felt I should honor his wish (list).

3 comments:

Jen Brooks said...

Christ almighty, I am so happy you finally posted! I told you I check every day! Looks like EC has started standing since your last post, no?

Anonymous said...

oh jen, you obviously don't check as much as you claim..he started standing months ago. Hello? I made a movie?

Jen Brooks said...

Oh my goodness, my bad! I think I blocked it out because honestly he's just too advanced! Clearly a genius!