Saturday, September 15, 2007

Time at Granny's

So, we went to visit Granny Reams, my mom, in my hometown of Seattle, WA (home of Grunge, ob-vee). We had so much fun times. My mom made mousaka and did not get called a "B." We spent a lot of QT with EC's aunties and uncles. Read on!

Here are some excellent shots of Floor Time with Granny:



On this trip, EC demonstrated his intense interest in the beverages of others.


I'm not really sure what to do about it. Giving him a sip in no way discourages him.

Piano Time. Clearly a musical genius.

One day we had this super dinner party Lots of Very Important Aunt and Uncle Types were there, including: Auntie Jules;

and Auntie Elly;

and Uncle Willy, and his Beautiful Wife, Auntie Catherine;

and Uncle Brad Rogers, husband of Aunt Elly;

and, of course, Cindy Cunningham (nee: Altic, longtime friend of Hale Family and regarded by many as the fifth Hale Sister)

I made my first Whole Salmons!

Thank God Uncle Brad was there to take out the bones or I don't really know what we would have done--I only thought as far ahead at the oven.

My sister's BFFs, Sonya and Roxy came over, and Roxy has this new baby, Marley, who is the cutest baby (girl) ever, and we had this total "magic hour" photo shoot in the backyard.





No comments: