Sunday, October 10, 2010

10/10/10

Today was EC's 4th B-day, which he celebrated by fighting with his brother. Which is actually how he celebrates every day. Yay! This June, after seeing the fanciness of my mother's b-day cake, Everett shared with his parents some very specific desires concerning his own cake decoration: A cement mixer, out of which would be exploding a rainbow and flowers. I think Evan's exact words were, "Awesome. I hope he doesn't change his mind." So we got a cake with flowers from whole foods and augmented it. At whole foods Everett noticed a cake covered in strawberries and added that to his list of requirements. I think we did a pretty good job!




Everet's peice had the WHOLE RAINBOW.

1 comment:

DSJ said...

My birthday is in five days and I'm demanding that I have this same exact cake, only mine will have a 42 on the cement mixer and my rainbow is going to be a hell of a lot bigger! Please thank Everett for his intellectual property and over all good design sense...oh and a birthday kiss from his auntie DSJ!!!!