Saturday, September 15, 2007

Zoo Success!

I don't know if you all remember the trauma of "free day" at the SF Zoo. You can check it in the archives. So last month, we visited my mom, and, among other things, we finally experienced zoo success!

One of the best parts is how close we got to the animals!
Pat the Bunny

...and the goat!

Gorilla Time!

Scary Kitty!

We said hi to the penguins for daddy.

Check out the Worm Crawl! Huh? Creepy name.


EC grooving on the tractor.

But I have to be completely honest, the best part about the zoo was photo opps galore with these bronze statues.






After a while, EC started to melt down, he was all, "Mom! Enough with your freaking camera! I'm so done with the zoo!" But I obviously had no choice when it came to this shot: Cash Only!

After our death march back to the car, he "cashed" out.

2 comments:

Ms. Reams said...

Um... you should maybe see someone about that tiny hand coming out of his eye.

Anonymous said...

Awes.... mom's talking about the penguin pic, fyi. Also fyi, it's Sonia and Roxie, no big deal.