So just for a minute, can we go back to Brooklyn? We lived in the "do" part of Bedford Stuyvesant. I lived there with my friends Kali and Shane, and this place was so crazy. It was a totally mint brownstone from 1880. We had two floors. It looked like some kind of a men's club, I swear. Dark wood paneling everywhere, big mirrors, stained glass every which-way. We couldn't believe we lived there. When we first walked in we were totally freaking out, it was so nice, and then we saw our Senegalese goddess tile backsplash in the kitchen (we called her Bertha) and we were all, "We have to move in here!' Anyway, I took these photos the day I moved out, so I could remember the opulence of Decatur Street. That crazy huge room with all the windows? That was my BEDROOM. I am not even kidding. Crazy.



1 comment:
Oh man, I forgot to mention the bedbugs! That's a whole other blog.
Post a Comment