
Backing up about a month, my little brother got married in Vegas. I don't mind telling you that it was about a million degrees there. He got married at the Venetian which was so huge it took about half-an-hour just to walk through it. It was funny when they were taking wedding photos there were people in their bikinis just out of range of the camera. I tried to capture that on film but no dice. Isn't his wedding party glamorous? His bride wore dusty pink, which I though was very chic. He was nervous. Even though he denies it, he does admit that he thought he he might faint, but NOT 'cause he was nervous at all.
And check out my photo of the ladies in the family: my mom, my sister, and me. Hey, I also don't mind saying, check out my rack! And I was trying to be modest! The boob fairy has arriveth!
No comments:
Post a Comment