
It's not really a basement, on account of it's above-ground, but you have to go downstairs to get there, and it looks basement-y. You have to go there if you want to go to the garden, so I am showing it to you first. There is one really sad thing there. This couch. We bought it on Craigslist for $40, which I thought was a real deal! Check out it's sweet modern lines and silvery sheen! I really hitched my wagon to this couch. I really thought it was going to open up a lot of possibilities to me, decorating-wise. We paid some guy $60 to move it. Well, I bet you know the end of that story. No way was it fitting in our house, at least not in the upstairs. So now it sits in the garage and taunts me every single time I go down there. I think we should sell it, and I hope we can get a hundred bucks.
No comments:
Post a Comment