Tuesday, July 18, 2006

VSP (Very Special Pot)


This is the cutest ceramic pot ever, which was made for me as a going-away present by one of my kindergarten students, Alex Hadley. I sent it from New York in the mail because when he gave it to me, all my stuff was already enroute to SF, and I really didn't see putting it in my suitcase. I wasn't sure it would make it, but it survived! He gave it to me with a plant in it, but that plant, let's just say you can't mail plants book-rate if you want them to live. But I got a new plant today and I told him I'd put a photo of it on the blog. So here it is.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What I love about that pot is its little feet. That is such a brilliant touch. That kid is going to grow up to be a designer.

I LOVE your blog! What is love? Your blog. Show me more pictures of your belly.

Anonymous said...

umm..who are you jbro? I can only think of one person I will honor that request for...

Anonymous said...

but you are so right--the feet are pure genius.

Anonymous said...

of course it is me, your old pal from the lion's head, Jen "bill me later" Brooks! Or I should say Jen Pompa?! Oh, who even knows. But it's me!